Skip to content
Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Registered Providers

Social Housing is also provided by Housing Associations, more commonly known as Registered Providers.

To be considered for housing by any of these organisations you must also have submitted an application for housing.

Accent Nene

ASRA Housing Group

Derwent Living

De Montfort Housing Society

East Midlands Housing Association

English Rural Housing Association

Family First Ltd

Friendship Care and Housing Association

Gedling Homes

Guinness Northern Counties

Housing 21

John and Emma Gale Homes 

Longhurst & Havelock Homes

Metropolitan Housing

Nottingham Community Housing Association

Stonewater (formally Raglan Housing Association)

Tuntum Housing Association

William Sutton Housing